EazyPlugins and the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) .
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) of Europe is the latest privacy regulation and policy implemented in May 2018 all over the world.
The purpose of this document is to provide necessary information regarding GDPR, the law and how EazyPlugins is going to implement the GDPR principles for their products and services of
Here at EazyPlugins, we are working strictly to bring transparency to our data uses – how we will collect, store and use our customers and users’ (your) data.
We will be referring to the following while implementing GDPR –
- Who we are
- What types of data we collect from our users
- Why we collect data
- How long we will retain the data
- Which third parties we share our data with
- How can you take control of your data
- How can you delete your data
- Ways to reach us regarding your data
What is GDPR?.
In simple words, GDPR refers to controlling the data that you share with various service providers. In this process, the service providers must be transparent about collecting, using and sharing your data that you agree or consent to share.
With the new regulations of Europe, you will have more access, control and choice of your data that is being collected, used or shared.
However, you should note that – GDPR applies to EU users as it is an EU law. Thus, it applies to all the websites and businesses with an EU customer base (collects, store and use data of EU residents).
GDPR Implementation of EazyPlugins .
Apart from that, here is a summary of how EazyPlugins collects, store and use your data, maintaining the GDPR principles.
- We collect common data such as your name, email address, phone number and address. All this data is used for creating your profile.
- When you purchase from us, we collect order data, including – IP address, web browser, payment email, billing address, payment method, credit card or PayPal information. We collect these for preventing fraudulent activities and invoicing purposes.
- Besides that, we sometimes collect tracking information while you browse our site, including – the pages you visit, the products you view and the pages you interact with for marketing purposes.
- EazyPlugins keeps invoices for around six years. So, we retain your billing information for six years unless you request us to delete your data.
- We use WooCommerce and Google Analytics. They are renowned service providers as well. We do not share your data with any other third party companies or businesses.
- You have the full power to control your content. You can view your profile and modify it any time you want. You can also request us by sending an email to view all of the data that we have stored. Most importantly, you have the rights to delete your data. You can send us an email stating that you want us to delete your data, and we will delete them for you. We are also working to give you full access to control and delete your data by yourself.
- For contacting us, you can drop your queries in our contact form or send us an email at [email protected]